6.26.2006

A Message To You

I don't intend to post many of my own words here, but I wanted to clear a few things up.

One, I had slacked off a bit because I saw there were no comments. I then figured out that I had set my comments to be moderated and they weren't posting. So, my apologies that your comments didn't appear.

Two, if a link I have posted goes down, which will happen often, email me and I'll refresh that link under the original post. I like to keep this blog neat and clean, and reposts would clutter.

Thirdly, there is no artist on this blog (at least so far) for whom I am missing an album. I have all the albums by all the artists I post. However, I do not post (usually) more than one album by a certain artist for the sake of variety. I do not honor requests on this blog, but if you email me and give me some time, I can usually find a way to get an album to you. Feel free to email me with anything, including comments and suggestions.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You pick excellent artists. I've found some new favorites. :) Thanks for the choices.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll email you too when I get around to it, but circa survive, porcupine tree, and at the drive in all went down. and jimmy eat world always fails to decompress, says there are no files TO decompress.

that said, awesome site, and great cd choices.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back! We visit 'cause we care!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for having this blog. It's nice to have one that doesn't require bit-torrent or something else. But the best thing is that you have excellent tastes in music and it's nice to discover new bands! Keep it up

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog.

8:25 AM  
Blogger ryan k said...

great blog. nice varied choices.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home