2.22.2006

The Legion of Doom - Incorporated



Artist: The Legion of Doom
Album: Incorporated

1.
I Know What You Buried Last Summer (Taking Back Sunday vs. Senses Fail)
2.
Dottie in a Car Crash (The Get Up Kids vs. Thursday)
3.
The Quiet Screaming (Dashboard Confessional vs. Brand New)
4.
Dangerous Business Since 1979 (UnderOATH vs. MewithoutYou)
5.
Stupid Kill (Thrice vs. Alkaline Trio)
6.
Destroy All Vampires (My Chemical Romance vs. Static Lullaby) (featuring Triune)
7.
At Your Funeral for a Friend (Saves the Day vs. Funeral for a Friend)
8.
Lolita’s Medicine (From Autumn to Ashes vs. Dead Poetic)
9.
Icarus Underwater (Armor for Sleep vs. Hopesfall) (featuring Planet Asia)
10.
Ebola in Memphis (Every Time I Die vs. Norma Jean) (featuring KRS ONE)
11.
Devil in a Blue Dress (Coheed and Cambria vs. Senses Fail)
12.
A Threnody for a Grand (Atreyu vs. It Dies Today)
13. My Holiday Burn (The Get Up Kids vs. Matchbook Romance)
14. Hands Down Gandhi (Dashboard Confessional vs. Sage Francis)


Download

Remember, albums are for sampling only. If you like it, support the artist.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, thanks for posting the whole album. it makes it easy for everyone to get TLOD out there. too bad they had to resort to 'giving' it away. they're really talented.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't download it without paying a dollar for something...


What's up with that?

5:51 PM  
Blogger betteroffburning said...

To the last poster...you have to wait through the countdown on the initial page, and then the free links will appear.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

This sounds great! Thanks for the link and download. I love mash-ups...

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey my computers not reading the download as an mp3 file so.. i was wondering if you could send me the like individual mp3's or whatever in email, cuz legion of doom is fucking amazing ive been waiting for this cd for ever lol.. my email is Iceskatr13579@aol.com thanks!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to previous poster:

download the program Winrar (free, google it) and then extract the downloaded file with Winrar

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this album dude, much appreciated :)

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for some reason cant download it. I'll pay a dollar no doubt, I'll pay 15 dollars, I would just like the cd :)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this and a link to it on the LoD forums. I found the album last night in the incorrect order and incomplete.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They deserved to get cash for this, but thanks for making it easy to get the whole thing with the real versions etc.

They rock.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no original countdown on the initial page for me. The only thing that pops up is the second page telling me I have to d/l it.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't download it for me. TLOD is amazing and I want to download their entire album, but I click on the free link and then nothing happens. Do you have any idea why?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for posting this album! i heard "i know what you buried last summer," and afterwards was dying to hear the album in its entirety. now i can listen to it anytime i want! yay! x)

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thnxs i really luv the legion of dooms remixs since i heard them off the underworld soundtrack thnxs again

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya i heard the underworld songs but not this album but the file is no longer hosted can u please update it thanx this is a big help

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is awsome, it showded me some new bands thanx again

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my computer's slow so can u make a seperate link for just the Atreyu one?If not its ok but it would help.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Files are no longer available. pandas are sad.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous NIP said...

link isn't working anymore.
please post a new link.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home